Sales and Partner Manager (m/w/d)
The SecurityBridge platform for SAP is the leading 3rd party solution for protecting critical SAP enterprise applications. Our team and our solutions set new standards when it comes to ease of installation reduced maintenance efforts and product quality.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will become a value-add member of our sales team creating and maintaining customer opportunities within a defined region.
A great customer experience starts with the first conversation. Help us turn prospects into ambassadors and make SAP landscapes more secure along the way.
SecurityBridge is a fast-growing cyber security company with set focus on securing SAP customers. With the SecurityBridge platform, we deliver the best cybersecurity solution for SAP customers. Our team is working with a customer–centric attitude to achieve highest level of satisfaction throughout the entire customer journey.
As a Partner and Sales Manager you will recruit, enable and manage Partner organizations and thus effectively extends the reach of our organization in new and existing verticals, segments, and regions. The Partner Sales Manager will reach out to partners’ prospects, assess their value to our organization, their capacity to execute (effectiveness), and their business development capabilities. The Partner Sales Manager will help to meet and surpass business expectations and will be an essential contributor to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Benefits at SecurityBridge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and research potential partners and clients
- Develop and maintain partner and client relationships
- Coordinate with partners’ sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals
- Negotiate contract terms with partners and clients and communicate with stakeholders
- Monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business management
- Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Familiarity with the industry including SAP, Security and Change management
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!