Human Resources Specialist (m/w/d)
SecurityBridge is a leading international software development firm specializing in SAP security solutions. Committed to delivering high-quality, innovative, and efficient software products to our clients across the globe, we are currently seeking a dynamic and passionate HR specialist to join our People and Culture team.
As a Human Resources Manager, you will lead our HR initiatives, contributing to the overall success of our organization. The ideal candidate will bring a strategic mindset and a comprehensive understanding of human resources practices to enhance our workplace culture, foster employee engagement, and attract top talent. This is a hybrid job position for candidates based in the Nuremberg, Munich, and Ingolstadt areas.
- Contribute to the development of cross-location HR concepts and tools.
- Lead the end-to-end recruiting process for key positions.
- Design individual career paths, develop innovative concepts for employee retention, and implement them.
- Act as the interface and contact person for employees and executives for all HR-related matters within your responsibility.
- Provide support and advice to executives in the area of strategic and operational HR issues.
- Develop and implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement and workplace satisfaction.
- Initial professional experience as an HR-Manager.
- Competence in building effective working relationships with stakeholders at all hierarchy levels.
- Strong communication and implementation skills, with a high level of advisory competence.
- Service and solution-oriented mindset.
- Hands-on mentality with a passion for contributing your ideas and shaping changes.
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken.
Benefits at SecurityBridge:
What makes it special to work with us:
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. As a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, the results count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That is why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
If you are a strategic HR professional with a passion for fostering a positive work environment and driving organizational success, we invite you to apply for this dynamic and rewarding position.
Send us your CV with the details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (email@example.com) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!