Marketing is your passion? SAP is a familiar term to you? Are you fascinated by cybersecurity? Then join our team as Junior Marketing Campaign Manager and become an SAP Security Hero.
In this role, you will build concepts and execute marketing campaigns focusing on lead generation and branding. You will also define the appropriate communication mix, success control and analysis of the activities carried out as we work to become the leading SAP Security software vendor worldwide. We’re looking for a marketer who is pro-active, self-organized, able to support our sales team, and drive awareness.
As a Junior Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be an important part of the journey to professionalize and grow our marketing organization. You will closely collaborate with and report to our management.
Our marketing mission is simple: We have the best SAP security product in the market and we want you to help us telling it to our potential customers and partners.
SecurityBridge was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Ingolstadt, Germany. The SecurityBridge platform for SAP is the leading cybersecurity solution for protecting critical SAP applications. Our team and our solutions set new standards when it comes to easy installation, reduced maintenance, and maximum product quality.
We are decentralized and operate internationally with a worldwide partner network. Our customers include well-known companies from all industries, such as adidas, Sanofi, MERCK KGAA or Schneider Electric.
Benefits at SecurityBridge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strategic design, conception, and implementation of internationally oriented marketing campaigns for lead generation and branding
- Definition of the appropriate communication mix in each case for best possible conversion
- Success monitoring, analysis and adjustment of the activities carried out to achieve the campaign goals
- Close cooperation with other company departments in the design of campaigns
- Completed studies in business administration with a focus on marketing or comparable know-how.
- Initial experience in software marketing (SAP, cybersecurity) or B2B technology desirable
- Structured way of thinking and organizational talent
- Ability to understand technical issues and translate them into catchy marketing language
- Open personality that enjoys teamwork
- German native language, very good English skills
- Familiar with CMS WordPress
- A rapidly growing company with the best opportunities for professional and personal development
- Prospective further development and career opportunities
- Exciting, international environment in which you can gain a lot of experience
- Lots of freedom to try things out and quickly take on responsibility
- Open, positive error culture – things are allowed to go wrong sometimes.
- Real “start-up” team spirit. Everyone helps everyone.
- Modern office space and technical equipment
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!