As a cybersecurity solution provider for SAP’s critical business solutions, we must continuously respond to the changing threat landscape. Therefore, we not only provide our customers with the best solution but also constantly update it.
As a senior SAP Development Architect, you support the product management team with technical solution design, research, and implementation.
We are always looking for motivated talents to join our outstanding team of experts. We work together to make a big and complex topic, securing and monitoring SAP systems, possible.
SecurityBridge is a global solution provider specializing in cybersecurity for SAP’s enterprise solutions. A globally distributed development team combines real expert knowledge and enables us to implement innovative solution approaches.
We work with state-of-the-art methods and an agile development process to permanently keep the highest quality of our software.
You create and validate a technical design based on requirements received, complemented with independent research and analysis. Once validated you will spearhead the pilot implementation. Through rapid prototyping, you will present your solution and guide the product development team through final implementation.
The position is a technical role with a strong technical and functional expertise in areas of ABAP, UI5, and SAP integration scenarios. As an architect and developer, you are responsible for capturing requirements, generating a solid technical design, including the end-to-end implementation and quality assurance phase.
As a senior developer, you are capable in supporting SAP systems and developing programs with quality, efficiency, and reliability. The developer will provide oversight and guidance to the technical team including onsite and offshore resources.
You are expected to be hands-on for all development work, driving the implementation of complex technical activities and issue resolution.
Benefits at SecurityBridge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Hands-on developing SAP Applications based on Business requirements
- Analyze functional requirements to develop new features or enhance existing product capabilities
- Collaborate with other teams to identify the need to create or enhance SecurityBridge for specific SAP security functions
- Adhere to industry and architecture standards when creating or enhancing the applications
- Review written code, perform unit testing, and deploying the applications across internal and customer landscapes
- 5+ years of SAP Application Development
- A proven track record in SAP R/3 and S/4 with experience in ABAP/4 and object-oriented programming (OO ABAP), WebDynpro ABAP, ABAP on Hana programming, Business rules framework
- Require knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP UI5/FIORI, SAP OData
- Hands-on SAP ABAP programming, de-bugging and testing .
- Perform maintenance, enhancement and/or development work of SAP components and those that interface with other applications
- Hands-on in utilizing ABAP Workbench, DDIC object, BAPI, BADI, RFC, ALE/EDI, IDOCs, ALV Grids, SPROXY framework, Performance Trace
- Proficiency in using ABAP/4 tools (Eg., Menu Painter, Screen Painter, Debugging Tools & Function Modules) and performance tuning for better response time.
- Ready to work individually in analyzing the Functional Specifications, Coding, Testing, Reviews adhering to the Quality management system guidelines.
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is the basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!