Senior SAP Developer (ABAP/4 and SAPUI5 Fiori) – Singapore (m/w/d)
SecurityBridge is a leading international software development firm specializing in SAP security solutions. We are committed to delivering high-quality, innovative, and efficient software products to our clients across the globe. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior SAP Developer with expertise in ABAP/4 and SAPUI5 Fiori to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior SAP Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining SAP solutions while leading and guiding a team of developers. You will play a crucial role in the development of standard products, and your technical expertise and communication skills will be instrumental in ensuring the success of our projects. This role demands strong leadership, technical acumen, and the ability to collaborate effectively in an international development team.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain SAP solutions using ABAP/4, SAPUI5 (Fiori technologies) and OData Services
- Coordinate with a team of developers throughout the development lifecycle process for standard product development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Ensure high-quality code, system performance, and reliability of SAP applications.
- Provide technical expertise, mentoring, and support to team members.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as an SAP Developer, with a focus on ABAP/4 and SAPUI5 Fiori development.
- Strong technical understanding of SAP solutions and development practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate in international teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- SAP certifications (preferred but not mandatory).
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!
*Please note this role’s location is Singapore (remote)