Financial Controller (m/w/d)
SecurityBridge is a leading international software development firm specializing in SAP security solutions. We are committed to delivering high-quality, innovative, and efficient software products to our clients across the globe.
As a Financial Controller at SecurityBridge, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing financial processes, ensuring accurate reporting, and providing strategic financial insights. This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented professional to contribute to the financial success of the fastest-growing cybersecurity provider for SAP systems.
Benefits at SecurityBridge
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field or comparable education
- Several years of professional experience in financial analysis, controlling, and accounting. Experience in a mid-sized start-up like companies is a plus
- High affinity for financial modeling and analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Flexible and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, startup-like environment.
- KPI and management reporting
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and manage financial budgets, forecasts and models.
- Management support for strategic projects
- Assist in the preparation of board presentations and other financial communication materials.
- Perform special projects and financial analysis to support strategic decision-making as needed.
- Support in the preparation of annual and consolidated financial statements and bank reports
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (email@example.com) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!
*Please note this role’s location is Ingolstadt, Germany