Our SecurityBridge software solution is in tune with the times and is selling fast on the international market. Rapid growth requires new organizational measures to meet the set quality standard. Therefore, we are looking for a Contract and License Manager (m/f/d) to help us define, optimize and manage the licensing process.
Our company is in an exponential growth phase. In order to cope with this phase, we need structured and logical thinking employees who can keep a level head even in hot phases.
It’s been a rocky road from startup to leading solution provider for SAP cyber security. SecurityBridge is a fast-growing cyber security company. With the SecurityBridge platform, we deliver the best cybersecurity solution for SAP customers. Our team is working with a customer–centric attitude to achieve the highest level of satisfaction throughout the entire customer journey.
In the position of Contract & License Manager, you are responsible for preparing, negotiating, and recording business contracts on behalf of SecurityBridge. Your duties include researching a contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions, and tracking all communications between their employer and various accounts.
In a software subscription model, you support our existing customers in dealing with the dynamic demand within their SAP system landscape. In close coordination with the sales team, you will create and review contracts and issue product licenses. Running regular license audits is also part of your responsibilities.
Benefits at SecurityBridge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts.
- Create and maintain a relationship with customers and suppliers and serve as the single point of contact for contracts.
- Ensure the contract management system is updated with all relevant contract correspondence and documentation
- Communicate and present information to internal stakeholders on contract related subjects
- Monitor and manage contracts (expirations, extensions, new closings, …)
- Resolve contract-related issues that may arise when dealing with internal and external business partners
- Bachelor’s degree in business management
- Demonstrated analytical ability to understand complex contract agreements
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Your are familiar with project management methodologies
- You have previous industry exposure including SAP, security and change management
- Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
- Proficiency of word processing, spreadsheet, task & project tracking and presentation software
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is the basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!