Sales Representative – US Market (Software Sales, SAP Security, Cybersecurity) (m/w/d)
SecurityBridge is a leading provider of cutting-edge cybersecurity for SAP, catering to businesses of all sizes. We are expanding our operation to the US market and are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in sales, with a focus on software sales, SAP security, and cybersecurity. They will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities, and managing the sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and revenue goals, and will be able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and make an impact in the cybersecurity industry.
A great customer experience starts with the first conversation. Help us turn prospects into ambassadors and make SAP landscapes more secure along the way.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve sales targets and revenue goals.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities and build strong relationships with potential clients.
- Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to closing deals.
- Actively participate in industry events and conferences to promote our solutions and services.
- Collaborate with our technical team to provide customized solutions to clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the cybersecurity and SAP security market, as well as competitive landscape and trends.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales, with a focus on software sales, SAP security, and cybersecurity.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets and revenue goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
We offer a competitive salary and commission structure, comprehensive health and dental benefits, generous vacation and paid time off, professional development and training opportunities, and a fun, collaborative work environment.
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your sales career with a dynamic and innovative company, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- A rapidly growing company with the best opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Prospective further development and career opportunities
- Exciting, international environment in which you can gain a lot of experience
- Lots of freedom to try things out and quickly take on responsibility.
- Open, positive error culture – things are allowed to go wrong sometimes.
- Real team spirit. Everyone helps everyone.
- Modern office space and technical equipment
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!