Support Agent (m/w/d)
Our customers have selected the SecurityBridge Platform for SAP, the leading solution for SAP cyber security. To reflect this, we set the highest standards for our customers’ support. As an SAP Security Support Agent, you will help us provide the best possible support and answer requests in an efficient, timely, and qualified manner.
We are looking for a qualified, helpful, well-organized, and dedicated colleague who enjoys direct customer contact and working in a team.
Our customers deserve the best support for the best SAP security product. You can help us set a new benchmark!
SecurityBridge is the manufacturer of the SAP security solution for SAP that goes with the same name. As a leading solution provider, we work with international companies across all industries and provide SAP Security expert assistance to protect critical SAP enterprise applications. Our customers appreciate that we are always there for them. Despite our global presence, our customers feel like they have a local and very responsive support partner.
As an SAP Security Support Agent, you will capture, process, and manage customer questions and issues that arise during product rollout and continued use. You will coordinate and drive the solutions with the development department and create, manage and update recurring questions as solution documents in our knowledgebase.
Benefits at SecurityBridge
Responsibilities and Duties
- Contact person (m/f/d) for our customers in case of technical problems and questions
- Receipt of support requests as well as their qualification, triaging, routing, solution matching and monitoring
- Coordination of support requests and solutions with our partners and suppliers
- Processing of findings and questions in close collaboration with software development and product management
- Advising our customers and partners on the installation and configuration of SecurityBridge products
- Installation, documentation, administration, and maintenance of reference systems
- Documentation of support cases in a ticket system and our knowledge databases
- Successfully completed apprenticeship, ideally in the IT field
- Ideally professional experience in technical IT support, system administration or IT service management
- Sound knowledge in the configuration and administration of complex SAP systems (SAP NetWeaver)
- Committed and confident appearance
- High customer and service orientation as well as an appreciative way of dealing with customers
- Distinct ability to work in a team
- Languages: German and English (spoken and written)
What makes it special to work with us
Flat hierarchies await you at our company. If you have a good idea or knowledge, feel free to contribute. Because as a newcomer, your opinion is just as important. We want you to feel comfortable with us: arrange your working day and your way of working according to your preferences. At the end of the day, it’s the results that count, not your presence in the office.
Important core values of our company culture are honesty, respect, helpfulness, and integrity. We know that a strong team is a basis for sustainable success. That’s why employees should feel comfortable in their teams and their working environment.
Then send us your application documents (cover letter and CV) with details of your start date and salary expectations by e-mail to Daniela Deuschl (email@example.com) or fill in the form below.
We will contact you as soon as possible!